Introducing the GitHub Advanced Security - Jumpstart!
There is no better time to fortify your codebase against potential threats and vulnerabilities. While many are leveraging the potential of GitHub Enterprise Cloud, many are not fully utilizing the advanced security features available. We’re here to help!
Bridge the gap between GitHub Advanced Security’s potential and its actual utilization.
For this month we will include a free assessment.
Why utilize this offering?
- One pre-determined pilot team will have full implementation and adoption strategy for GitHub Advanced Security
What is on this bundle?
- Expert-Led Training: Equip your developers and administrators with the knowledge they need to roll out Dependabot, Secret Scanning, and Code Scanning seamlessly.
- Hands-On Proof of Concept: Choose up to two repositories, and we’ll provide a real-time demonstration of these features in action.
- Results Review & Advisory Services: Have questions? We’ll review the results with you, provide insights, recommendations and answering any queries you might have—from basic feature explanations to advanced integrations.
What to expect:
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Gain a robust understanding and proficiency in using GitHub Advanced Security features.
- Experience an uplift in your codebase’s security posture.
- Foster a developer-centric approach to security, ensuring threats are identified and tackled earlier in the development process.
- Possess the capability to adapt and evolve your security practices in response to emerging cyber threats and potential vulnerabilities.