Join our free GitHub Codespaces webinar
Webinar by Jesse Houwing
GitHub CodeSpaces stores the developer environment in your git repo and so you’ll be able to get started in seconds instead of hours or even days.
Date: November 6th
Time: 16:00 – 16:30 CET 10:00 – 10:30 EST
Key areas of exploration include:
- What is GitHub Codespaces
- Key advantages: CodeSpaces have more advantages than just storing your IDE configuration as code
- How to get started: A quick overview of what’s needed to get started
- Extending your codespace: with containers, features and editor extensions
- Other vendor tools: Visual Studio Code isn’t the only supported editor.
Anyone already working with GitHub Codespaces, or who wants to start working with GitHub Codespaces.
Sign up for the webinar here!